Tuesday, August 11, 2015

(ENG) SOON!!!!!

after 11 months of trial and error tomorrow (!!!!!!!) i'm leaving to SOUTH KOREA!!!!
  how do i feel? a very good question, i don't know. gladly my only worry at the moment is how hot it's gonna be in the airports and how quick we're gonna die in the korean heat (wearing the rotary blazer, represeeeent! but so hot)
  in the last days i've ''celebrated'' my birthday (aka ate) and met up with my friends.. yeah and i think i'm getting ready with my packing, i have about half of the stuff amanda is taking, i don't know if she has too much or i have too less :-D..

we went to sweet vaasa, good but expensive

  i'm pretty much taking all the basic things like clothes, my laptop etc. only unusual ones are my 5 antiperspirants (+1 i'm using.. you can laugh), my mic (called cabbage paprika) and my midi keyboard (called marshal... yeah i name my instruments don't we all? my bass is radish). i think i'll take the keyboard with me to carry-on (and cords to the suitcase) it counts as an instrument and it's really light and is in the carry-on size limits!
  i wasn't sure if i would take my music equipment with me at all but i think a year isn't that small of a time and it's gonna be annoying if i have a need for them.. i think i'll go record in some cheap studio in seoul if i need but i'm still gonna take the mic (it's small..)

i don't pack this neatly my mom insisted that she could organize the suitcase :-D the brown thing on the left upper corner is a packed moomin mug. check out my adorable strawberry notebook and angry birds folder
my card and pin. i don't remember how much i got these but there's gonna be some left over for sure


souvenirs! i got mugs for appa, omma and unni. my host family has another girl but she's on exchange at helsinki currently so i thought i won't buy one for her:-D i'll probably take liquorice and mariannes to school because there's many so a lot of students can taste them. i love fazer and not very fond of liquorice but i'm not gonna take any for myself.. i'll eat some when it's christmas if i'll want them!

yeah.. i was going to study korean all summer but in the end i didn't study that much.. vocabulary the most and reading hangeul (i'm pretty fast!!) but grammar not so much. but i'll learn faster under pressure right? i've talked a little in korean with other students coming and host sisters and i feel like those small conversations give me so much! what's it gonna be in korea?

now i need to go to the bank, see my friends for the last time, put the last shirts in my suitcase and everything is done! we're leaving tomorrow morning at 9, we'll drive to helsinki-vantaa and eat and the flight is at 5:30PM!!

ps. here's a nice summer song


No comments:

Post a Comment