Wednesday, October 7, 2015

(ENG) september stuff

sorry i wasn't able to post in a long time, first my phone was broken and when i got it fixed my laptop didn't work.......
i'll make a my ordinary day-post next :-) but meanwhile here's what's i've been doing!

we went to a wedding in seoul from where i don't have any pics because i'm dumb

kfc is my new home

cgv is a movie theather chain


kakaotalk toothpaste..!!

jenni who was rye 2014-2015 in finland! she lives in icheon too and we hung out


this is what i do home

here's my boyfriend that jenni bought me ♥

potatopizza

wow such exchange student D3600

mu kimchi

random food with expensive fish 

at yoger presso with kfc fries aren't we badass

gotta wait months to wear this but i still bought it

sale vans shoes and sale the face shop eyeshadows!


kimbap and mandu because why not

SEOUL

sick







you are here cafe oreo smoothie is 10/10

went to lush because moe bought a shampoo that smells like her boyfriend ( ♥ so cute)

minimalistical

got two because coffee shop

lol

 SCHOOL





amazing organized locker





had to loan friend's apron

wheel throwing







if you can notice i don't dry my hair in the morning




belgiastudent moe



industrial ceramics lol

model moments while waiting for lunch

selca moments in every ceramics class










we went to suwon to get id cards and a visa for me so we got to skip school!!!

we went to emart and there was this ad and it's hilarious because my friend is kim chan

food because you always gotta eat

gong cha and i didn't even buy boba

we were told to wait 4h but we waited 6h

korean studying

No comments:

Post a Comment