Monday, June 8, 2015

(ENG) quick update...

waiting for my guarantee form

got my first shot of japanese encephalitis vaccine, getting the second shot in a few weeks (and yes... yes it hurt)
 also we ordered pins just now. i've been looking at traveling bags, i'll maybe buy one soon..? i can't really do anything else before getting the papers from korea, i have to get my visa, insurance and business cards, and souvenirs for my host family (i don't want to buy them yet because i don't know how many members and their ages)
  we're expecting to get the paperwork in june but it might take to july. i'm a little stressed out about how little time we might have for the paperwork and applying for the visa :(




foodpics and a lonely scenery pic

i'm spending june sleeping and going to work.. next week i gotta do some school stuff and after that more and more exchange stuff until it's august 11th and i get on a train to helsinki and me and amanda nervously step on the plane headed to seoul-incheon!! i'll update next when i get my area and family information!! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment